Disability Options Network is a consumer controlled, nonprofit membership organization in Western Pennsylvania, empowering people with disabilities to live as independently as they choose in Allegheny, Armstrong, Westmoreland, Beaver, Butler, Lawrence and Mercer Counties. Disability Options Network is a grass roots advocacy organization concentrating on disability rights issues, as well as skills training, peer support, and information and referral services. We strive to provide independence and empowerment at a systemic level as well as at an individual level, and frame the issues as civil rights for all people with disabilities.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act must be left intact
- H.R. 620 could erode the landmark Americans with Disabilities Act
- A Barber Soothes a Child with Autism by Singing
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project March 2018 ENews
- UPMC becomes latest target of disability-rights activist suing over alleged ADA lapses